Sunday, September 19, 2010

Deviod. by Mark Gaviglio

Expressions tell you a lot about someone. More so when that is all you know. You can't hear them. and you don't know them. All you know is the face.

I've lost myself. I had a job once. But I slowly stopped caring about stuff. Now I sit in my room. I've been leaning against my wall. The sweat has almost glued me in place. I can't reach my hammer. I use it to take notes in the wall. The notes remind me of the ways I do things. And why I'm in my house.

I'm the last real human left in this shit world. Coming to realize that made me depressed, but at the same time gave me a breath of self satisfaction.I watch all the fucked up humans out my window. I watch them as they follow their set plans. Always with the same plans. Everyday. thinking the be humane is human.

How can they live like such fucking slaves?! They ignore all feeling and real thought. It's the only way they can continue living the way they do. They know it's hard to get up to go to work if your conscious about it. So they choose to be mindless.

My notes tell me of the slaves' routines. I write my notes in haiku form. Doing so helps me concentrate.

Man in the red tie

with no emotions in eyes

to his wife he lies

I saw the man in the red tie outside fucking a teenage whore in his car. Then he walked in his house and kissed his wife. Devoid of all guilt, too worried about lust to care anymore. Worthless piece of shit doesn't know what he has. I strangled him with his tie.

The kind old couple

Jerking off to their happiness

Reminds me of youth

I saw a happy elderly couple out my window sitting on a bench. They talked for hours with smiles on their faces. the happiness I saw them show was so rare I needed to cherish the moment by masturbating to it. Such emotions are rare to come by. It reminds me of blissful youth.

You don't deserve hands

hitting such a pretty girl

her beauty is gone

In a motel room I saw a younger man beat his daughter. I beat him to death with my hammer. The girl now lives with her mother. I follow her around somedays to protect her. Her dad still smells.

I need some water

I forgot to pay the bill

don't have thoughts to steal

I'm out of money. Killed the land lord. He was an emotionless fuck. He didn't beg for is life. I felt happy when he started to cry. I finally brought life in him before he died. He didn't thank me.

Man tried to rob me

he chocked to death on teeth

a victimless crime

When you try to steal from me, you reduce me down to nothing. You act as though all my work was to feed your life. I am not your slave. The man lost touch with all human thought. Only becoming a being of energy use.

I'm not moving from my spot here on the wall. I like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment